Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

As an avid beauty blog reader I had heard about Charlotte Tilbury a while ago but I just never seemed to want to actually try anything, I have no idea why though, because, have you seen the packaging? I’m a sucker for beautiful looking products.

It was only recently that I properly took a look at the Filmstar Bronze & Glow, at £49, I was a little apprehensive to click ‘submit’ once I had typed my card details in. After not even 3 minutes of thinking about whether I really needed this in my life, I had clicked the submit button. I knew within a couple of days I would have this beautiful product in my hands.
The day arrived and I couldn’t open the cardboard box quick enough. Literally, everything about this product is beautiful, even the deep red cardboard packaging. Just look at the photos!




 Okay, so packaging was a top scorer for me, now down to the actual product, the highlighter and bronzer. WOW. Just wow. I knew it must have been pretty good, as I have read many people rave about it, but I wasn’t expecting it to be this good.
The bronzer, on the left is just the perfect shade for my pale skin and it certainly doesn’t come out orange-y. There’s a slight shimmer to it but honestly, I think this makes the product work well as it just gives you that healthy glow. I would usually go for a matte bronzer such a Benefit Hoola Bronzer but this has overtook that. I find it to be super blend-able and it doesn’t create any harsh lines.

Onto the highlighter, again, this seems to be the most perfect shade for me without being too much. I apply this to the top of my cheekbones and it just enhances my features and along with the bronzer, gives my face a hell of a lot more structure. I seriously can’t praise this product enough, sometimes when I use one of my other products for contouring I find that by the end of the day it can start to look a little ‘worn’ or even a tad streaky/patchy, not with this though! I can wear this literally all day and my face still has that glow at the end of this day.





What are you thoughts on this product?

Anyone know of any dupes?

No comments:

Post a Comment